Box Tops for Education:
You Can Make a Difference for Avery Elementary with Box Tops! We’ve recently launched our 2013-14 Box Tops for Education fundraising campaign at Avery. This year we’ve set a goal of earning $1,500 through Box Tops. Each Box Top that you clip and turn in is worth 10 cents!
Since 1996, Box Tops for Education has helped America’s schools raise over $300 million to buy the things they need. School budgets are tighter than ever, and Avery is asking for the support of families and community members.
Here’s how you can help:
• Clip Box Top coupons from favorite products and send them to our school. Box Tops Collection Sheets will be sent out with the weekly PTO newsletter (Baseline News) or click here to download one now! There is a collection box for your clipped Box Tops outside of the Main Office. You do not need a collection sheet to turn in Box Tops. If you would prefer, you may simply place your clipped Box Tops in a Ziploc bag and turn them into the collection box that way. Please try and check the expiration date of the Box Tops before turning them in.
• Sign up to support our school on the Box Tops website at www.boxtops4education.com. You’ll get updates on our school’s Box Tops earnings, money-saving coupons, family-pleasing recipes, chances to win Bonus Box Tops for our school and the latest Box Tops news!
• Shop at over 100 favorite online stores through the Box Tops Marketplace® (btfe.com/marketplace); our school earns up to 15% of your qualifying purchases, at no additional cost to you!
For more information on how you can help our school earn cash through Box Tops, contact Cindy Marshall, our Box Tops coordinator, at email@example.com.
For over 39 years, Campbell’s Labels for Education program has supported schools across the country by providing more than $114 million in FREE merchandise in exchange for proof of purchase from Campbell products. The program is now even better with a new look and focus on supporting the Arts, Athletics and Academic enrichment programs that can spark children’s successes. Labels for Education has also added new partnerships, programs, resources and incentives to help generate more support for our school.
You can help Avery Elementary earn free merchandise such as computers, audio/visual equipment, physical education equipment, reference books, and musical instruments simply by collecting Campbell UPCs and sending them to school.
This year our goal is to collect 1000 points, and if we work together, we can build better schools for our children.
It’s easy to pitch in. Simply save product UPCs from any of the following eligible Campbell products and place them in the collection box outside the main office:
- Campbell’s® soups
- Campbell’s® Select Harvest® soups
- Campbell’s Supper Bakes® meal kits
- SpaghettiOs® Pasta (Original and Meatball)
- Campbell’s® beans, gravies, and canned pasta
- Prego® Italian sauces
- Swanson® stocks, broths and canned poultry
- V8® vegetable juices
- V8 Splash® juice drinks
- V8 Fusion® juice drinks
- V8® soups
- Campbell’s® tomato juice
- Pepperidge Farm® breads, cookies, and frozen products
- Pepperidge Farm® Goldfish® crackers
- Campbell® Foodservice products
Visit www.labelsforeducation.com for a complete list of eligible products. If you have any questions regarding Labels for Education, simply contact the coordinator, Cindy Marshall, at firstname.lastname@example.org.